Garrett ACE 400
- Iron Audio: allows user to hear discriminated iron targets and to alter the mid-tone signal range.
- Digital Target ID: 0 to 99 scale offers target information
- Higher frequency (10 kHz) provides better sensitivity on low and medium-conductivity targets (i.e. gold, lead)
- Adjustable Frequency to help eliminate interference
- Camlocks for better stem stability
- Includes Pulse-Width Modulation audio: sharper, more responsive audio
- 8.5" x 11" PROformance™ submersible DD searchcoil offers excellent coverage, depth
- Enhanced Iron Resolution: twice the iron resolution of an ACE 250, to help separate good targets from adjacent junk iron
- Includes Electronic Pinpointing: precisely locates targets and speeds recovery
- Notch Discrimination: Modify discrimination patterns based on what you are seeking.
- Five Search Modes (plus Pinpoint)
- Eight (8) Sensitivity/Depth adjustments
- Coin Depth Indicator determines target depth
- Expanded Target ID legend: includes indication of U.S. coin denominations