Garrett Infinium Ls Metal Detector
For underwater and heavily mineralized ground environments, our Infinium LSis second to none. It is the world’s most versatile pulse induction detector, transmitting 96 frequencies for operation in extremely mineralized environments. The Infinium’s Discrimination Dial for All-Metal hunting can eliminate unwanted targets and assist in audible target identification.
If you prefer the road less traveled, far removed from the concrete jungles of civilization where man is but a mere guest of nature, then the Infinium LS is the detector for you. Whether it's 200 feet below the sea or on top of the snow-peaked mountain, the Infinium LS pushes ahead in those rugged, mineralized conditions where other detectors crumble.
Looking for gold in Australia or Arizona? Searching volcanic rockslides of the Pacific Northwest or the black-sand beaches along Italy's coast? Then take the Infinium LS. And the waterproof design of the Infinium LS ("L" for land, "S" for sea) makes it the first metal detector highly recommended for both land detecting and underwater diving
Garrett Infinium LS Metal Detector Features:
- All Metal Deepseeking Mode
- Audio Threshold, Adjustable
- Audio Tone ID
- Discrimination, Full Range (PI)
- Frequency, Adjustable
- Ground Balance, Automatic Ground Tracking
- Hip Mountable Control Box
- Microprocessor Controlled
- Salt Elimination Mode (PI)
- Surface Mount PC Board Technology
Garrett Infinium LS Specifications:
- Length: 28" to 52" - Adjustable
- Weight: 3.8 lbs. (1.7 kgs.)
- Circuit type: Advanced Pulse Induction technology, automatic cancellation of salt/ground mineralization
- Multiple Frequency Technology - 96 Frequencies
- Detection Frequency: 730 pulses per second, adjustable
- Submersion depth: Up to 200 feet (65 meters)
- Buoyancy: Near neutral
- Batteries: 8 AA
- Battery life: Alkaline (included): 10-15 hours Rechargeable (included) 7-10 hours
- Battery re-charger for AC and Automobile (included)
- Control housing weight: 31 oz.
- Headphones: 16 oz.