Minelab CTX 3030 Metal Detector Standard Pack
The waterproof all-terrain CTX 3030 is the ultimate high performance TREASURE detector
Discover more historical treasures with the most accurate target identification available. With a full colour LCD and advanced Target Trace discrimination you will find more treasure, even amongst junk littered areas, in all ground conditions.
Enjoy the freedom of wireless audio with the versatility of built-in speaker and headphone options.
With Minelab’s exclusive integrated GPS, you can navigate to your favourite locations and record your finds. Transfer your detecting information onto Google Maps using the XChange 2 PC application.
‘Switch on and go’ simplicity, five preset Search Modes and many automatic functions make it easy for the beginner to get started. Advanced features are easily accessible at the touch of a button for the experienced treasure hunter.
With the unrivalled performance of the CTX 3030 you’ll experience The Future of Discovery!
- Waterproof: You can go detecting anywhere with this versatile TREASURE detector. You have the flexibility of land and underwater detecting as the CTX 3030 is waterproof* to 10 ft (3 m).
- Wireless Audio: Have the freedom to detect without your headphones being attached to your detector. With the WM 10 Wireless Module^ you have the choice of using the built-in speaker, supplied headphones or your own favourite headphones.
- Ultimate FeCo Discrimination: With Ferrous (Fe) and Conductivity (Co) target resolution, plus adjustable Tone ID Profiles, you can detect (accept) the targets you want to and ignore (reject) the rest. With Target Trace and Target Separation, you can identify multiple targets simultaneously for accurate detecting results.
- Full Colour Display: The full colour LCD clearly displays more target information than ever before and greatly enhances the CTX 3030’s discrimination capabilities.
- GPS Locating: See where you have been, and where you are going, by using the Map screen and Navigation Tool.PC Mapping (with Google Maps): Upload all of your detector settings and treasure locations to your PC using the XChange 2 application. Attach photos and text to your finds, group them into categories. View the locations on Google Maps. You can also download data to your detector for re-exploring favourite areas.Quick Menus (and smart functions): Quick Menus give you easy access to ‘on the go’ adjustments. Smart functions (Sensitivity, Noise Cancel, Audio, Ground Balance) and a customisable User button allow fast changes to your most used controls while detecting.
- GeoTrails show the ground that you have already covered.
- WayPoints mark points of interest.
- FindPoints mark your treasure locations.
- GeoHunts record your entire detecting adventure.
- Ergonomic Design: The well balanced design has all the battery weight behind the armrest for comfortable detecting. The detector is fully adjustable to suit your needs.
- Multi-Languages: You can choose from 9 different languages: English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish or Turkish.
- Key Technologies
- FBS 2 uses multiple frequency transmission and coil-to-detector data communication to find more targets in variable ground conditions.
- Smartfind 2 provides digital signal processing and precision FeCo discrimination, with colour target information, for the best target identification results.
- GPSi has very high sensitivity for accurate recording of geo locations.
- Wi-Stream creates very fast wireless audio with no loss of sound quality.
*Standard headphones. removable headphone module and WM 10 module are not waterproof.
CTX 3030 Specifications
Application Coin. Relic. Jewelry & Beach
Technology FBS 2. Smartfind 2. GPSi. Wi-Stream
Frequency/Transmission Multiple frequencies: 1.5 – 100kHz
Coil (standard) 11-inch waterproof Double-D smart coil
Audio Output Built-in speaker. standard ¼-inch non-waterproof socket. custom waterproof socket (Minelab accessory headphones only)
Headphones Supplied KOSS UR30 (100 ohm) supplied with detector (non-waterproof )
Visual Display Full color LCD with backlight and adjustable brightness (1–10)
USB Connectivity XChange 2 (via USB) compatible with Windows XP. Vista and 7
Memory Settings saved automatically while detecting and remain until changed or reset
Depth Indication Accurate gauge active in normal detecting and Pinpoint mode
Detect Modes 10 fully customizable. including 5 preset (Coins. Beach. Relic. Silver & High Trash)
Discrimination Smartfind 2TM 2 dimensional color discrimination: Ferrous 35. Conductivity 50 – 20 fully customizable discrimination patterns (2 per Search Mode)
Audio tone Customizable Tone ID Profiles – 1. 2 ferrous (Fe). 2 conductive (Co). 4 Fe. 4 Co. 35 Fe. 50 Co or Combined
Audio Type Normal. Long. Smooth & Pitch Hold
Ground Balance Auto Compensation and Auto Ground Balance
Ground Balance Type -
Trash Density -
Pinpoint Non-motion with modulated audio and visual crosshair on LCD. 2 modes: normal and sizing
Sensitivity Adjust Auto and Manual (1–30)
Tune / Noise Cancel Manual & Automatic (11 channels)
Threshold Level adjustment (1–50). Pitch adjustment (1–30)
Target Volume Adjust Limit & Gain (1 to 30)
Battery Li-ion pack with fast charger. 12 V car adapter supplied with Standard Pack only
Low battery alert Audio & visual indication.
Length Min 37 in. (940 mm) – Max 55.3 in. (1405 mm)
Weight 5.20 lbs (2.36 kgs) including Li-ion battery pack
Warranty 3 years control box & coil
Suggested Retail Price $3250.00
Your price $2499.00 shipped in the USA.
Auto Compensation, Auto Ground Balance
Target Volume Adjust:
Limit & Gain (1 to 30)
FBS 2, Smartfind 2, GPSi, Wi-Stream