MINELAB EQUINOX 600 METAL DETECTOR
the EQUINOX Series redefines all-purpose detecting for the serious enthusiast.
Equally adaptable for all target types and ground conditions, just set your detecting location and go!
True intelligent Simultaneous Multi-Frequency for maximum performance, plus a wide range of single frequencies.
Wireless Audio Compatible
Compatible with ultra-fast wireless audio with the WM 08, and fast aptX™ Low Latency / Bluetooth headphones.
EQUINOX is fully submersible, ideal for detecting at the beach and in rivers, streams and lakes. (3m / 10-feet)
6 Custom Search Profiles
Each Detect Mode features 2 custom Search Profiles so you can save your favourite settings in each mode.
Sleek & Lightweight
Rugged and lightweight construction allows you to enjoy long detecting sessions in any environment.
Fast & Accurate Target ID
Fast recovery speed with accurate Target ID ensures you won’t miss any valuable targets amongst the trash.
The clear LCD features large Target ID numbers so you can see your target ID at a glance.
All of the information you need when detecting is right there in front of you.
Detect Modes and operating frequency can be instantly changed at the push of a button
for a dynamic and uninterrupted detecting experience.
Using the EQUINOX 600 user interface, you can:
- Change the Detect Mode, Frequency and Sensitivity on the go.
- Create your own notch discrimination patterns to ignore unwanted targets.
- Activate All-Metal mode to temporarily disable the current discrimination pattern.
- Activate Pinpoint mode to zero-in on a promising target so that you know exactly where to dig.
- Adjust an array of essential and advanced detecting functions including Noise Cancel, Ground Balance,
- Volume Adjust, Threshold Level, Target Tone, Accept / Reject and Recovery Speed.
- View the status of your battery and wireless audio device connections.
Low frequencies give more depth on large targets, and high frequencies are usually more sensitive to small targets.
EQUINOX 600 offers 3 single frequencies of 5, 10, and 15 kHz, giving a 3-times range of 5 to 15 kHz.
Maximum wireless audio compatibility - Connect conventional Bluetooth headphones, high-speed aptX™ Low Latency devices,
or the ultra-fast Wi-Stream enabled WM 08 audio module. Wireless headphones and WM 08 Module purchased separately.
“EQUINOX, with Multi-IQ, has the potential to obsolete all the traditional VLF detectors that enthusiasts have been using for decades.” –Minelab Electronics Pty Ltd.
Check Out Treasure Mountain Metal Detectors Sales Rep Brandon Neice aka Dr. Tones Demonstrating the Speed of this Machine....WOW!