XP DEUS 9.5" Elliptical Waterproof DD High Frequency Search Coil
Here at Treasure Mountain Detectors we are XP Deus Experts! We are also official members of the XP DEUS TEAM USA! This is our personal go to metal detector! We feel that the XP Deus Metal Detector is one of the BEST Metal Detectors on the market that you can buy! We offer FREE Technical Support and we offer FREE Custom Programs that have been designed and tested by XP Deus Experts!
COMES WITH BATTERY, COIL COVER, LOWER ROD AND COIL HARDWARE!
- The XP Deus Elliptical coil operates at three primary frequencies, each adjustable via offsets (three up or down). The offsets are mostly intended for alleviating interference issues and the primaries should be used when possible for best performance. The ranges are as follows (primaries in bold):
26 kHz < 30 kHz > 31 kHz
68 kHz < 80 kHz > 81 kHz
- The operating frequency has a direct effect on the battery life. In general, the higher the frequency, the longer the operating time. At 14 kHz you can expect up to 20 hours, at 30 kHz up to 27 hours, and at 80 kHz up to 28 hours of operating time.
*The Main Frequencies for this coil are: 13 to 15.7kHz, 26 to 31kHz, 68 to 81kHz*
24 x 13cm (9.44882" X 5.11811" Elliptical DD coil:
The All-New 9.5" XP Elliptical HF coil will have the following innovative features:
– This new 9.5" XP DEUS coil is optimized to find small targets in mineralized ground, expanding the XP Deus coil range.
– Operates 3 frequency ranges - 13 to 15.6 kHz, 26 to 31 kHz, or 68 to 81 kHz, and within those frequencies you can choose from 7 sub-frequencies (other XP Deus Metal Detector coils have 3 sub frequencies). This gives you a choice of 21 total frequencies to tailor to your exact need!
– This NEW XP Deus Metal Detector coil will also come with a higher capacity lithium battery. This new battery is integrated into the lower stem tube and offer a longer battery life, which is especially useful when searching remote areas without recharging facilities. Because of this, the battery life is improved - up to 20 hours using 15 kHz, up to 27h at 30 kHz, and up to 28h at 80 khz.