XP DEUS METAL DETECTOR FX-02 Wired Headphone -LCD Remote - 9" Coil Bundle
Why the XP Deus is the Ultimate Detector
4 Detectors In 1 . . . Gold Prospecting, Coin & Jewelry, Beach Detecting, & Relic Hunting
Wireless & Lightweight.
Extends or Folds Away In Seconds.
Fast Recovery Helps Find Treasure Next to Junk.
Choose Between 4 Different Frequencies, 10 Factory Programs, or Create Your Own.
Adjust Settings Via Remote.
Upgrade to the Latest Software & Features Anytime.
Features & Specifications
- 9" Round standard search coil
- Carbon fiber infused DD
- Light weight
- Includes coil cover
- Includes hardware
- Contains metal detector electronics
- Battery Life: +/- 20 hours (depending on power and frequency)
Standard Items Included
- Fully telescopic s handle stem
- FX-02 Wired Backphones
- Headphone storage case (include with WS-4 headphone only)
- 9" dd waterproof wireless search coil
- 9" search coil cover
- Wireless remote control display screen
- Hip mount case for wireless remote control display screen
- USB connection cable with one mini-b plug
- USB connection cable with three mini-b plugs
- 110 volt power supply transformer - charger
- Connection clamp for recharging the coil
- Complete coil hardware & spare parts (2 screws, 2 wing nuts, 1 washer, 1 spacing washer)
- Detailed owner's manual
- * 5 year parts and labor warranty (Serviced in USA)
- Can control and adjust the detector alone
- Built in speaker works with or without headphones
- 1/8" audio headphone jack
- Four non-motion modes
- Eight user customizable programs
- Precise audio and visual discrimination
- Extended iron discrimination
- Ten preset factory programs
- Expert menu
- Belt clip included
- Full graphic display
- Low power consumption backlight
- Intuitive screen functions
- Battery life: +/- 27 hours
- Gold Field Prospecting
- Wet beach
- Dry beach
- Coin hunting
- Five additional preset modes
- Plus eight user customizable programs
- * Warranty: 5 years covering parts and labor 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty for detectors purchased on or after January 1, 2013.
- Weight: 2 pounds with remote and 1 pound, 15 ounces without
- Auto adjusting 36 channel wireless digital link
- Pocket sized, hip mountable remote control
- USB standard protocol to recharge batteries and download new software updates
- Power: 3 lithium batteries
- Battery life coil: +/- 20 hours (depending on power and frequency)
- Battery life lcd remote control: +/- 27 hours
- Battery life headphones: +/- 27 hours
- Fast and intelligent charger, simultaneously charges remote, coil and headphone in 2 hours
- 4 frequencies (4kHz ; 8kHz ; 12kHz ; 18kHz) + shift plus/minus
- Power and recovery adjustable (2 or 3 times faster/slower than the Gold Maxx Power)
- Audio Response, Iron level, Multi tone, Notch, Discrimination, 5 tones, Full tone
- Many advanced expert functions
- Ground balance: Tracking, Pumping, Manual, Beach
- Motion and non-motion modes
- Extended discrimination range, with even greater precision for iron
- 10 Pre-configured factory programs and memory slots for 8 user customizable programs
Specifications subject to change without notification. XP Metal Detectors are produced in Southern France.
Our authorized United States repair facility is located in Southborough, MA and is managed by Detector Electronics Corp.
Lightweight and compact: extend or fold away in seconds
At 2 pounds, the XP DEUS (pronounced day-uhs) offers exceptional comfort, speed and performance. The XP DEUS is the result of years of research and development by the XP engineering team. This detector sets new benchmarks in metal detection design and performance.
DEUS features a superior ergonomic stem design that is comfortable and easy to use. A durable molded rubber grip provides an improved operating angle for hours of fatigue free use. The arm cup is produced from a unique plastic resin that is both durable and flexible.
Extreme speed finds good targets next to junk
The entire detector is built in to the search coil! Unlike traditional metal detectors, a wire is no longer required to convey the signal. The target signal is digitized and analyzed instantly and directly at the source by an ultra-miniature digital circuit. This revolutionary new design improves the quality of signal acquisition and produces superior power, speed and precision. The pure digital format allows you to adjust the power, reactivity and target recovery speed to be as fast as you desire.
One Click: Change Frequency, Power or Recovery
An all digital design means that there is now no need to buy multiple detectors for different types of treasure hunting. You can adjust every characteristic of the DEUS. Choose your frequency from the preset options of 4 kHz, 8 kHz,12 kHz and 18 kHz. Choose from one of 10 preset factory programs or one of 8 user customizable programs and start detecting. The DEUS is simple to use for a beginner and provides advanced options for experienced users.
Adjust settings with either headphones OR remote
The headphones and the LCD remote display can each control the detector independently or be used together. The wireless design means that there are no wires to get cut, broken or tangled.
Wireless LCD Remote Display
The bright, backlit display comes in a hip mount case. Intuitive menus control the audio response, iron level, tones, notch, discrimination and all advanced features. Select the type of ground balance that works best for you. Choose from tracking, pumping, manual and beach options. On screen graphics walk you through ground balancing.
USB Connection: Get latest software
Upgrade at anytime! Get the latest software updates online. Just plug the USB cable into the DEUS remote and the other end into your computer. Follow the prompts and your detector will be updated with the most current features.
DEUS Includes the Following Items:
- Fully Telescopic S Handle Stem
- Wireless Headphones
- Headphone Storage Case
- 9" DD Waterproof Wireless Search Coil
- 9" Search Coil Cover
- Wireless Remote Control Display Screen
- Hip mount case for Wireless Remote Control Display Screen
- USB Connection Cable With One Mini-B Plug
- USB Connection Cable With Three Mini-B Plugs
- 110 Volt Power Supply Transformer - Charger
- Connection Clamp For Recharging The Coil
- Complete Coil Hardware & Spare Parts (2 Screws, 2 Wing Nuts, 1 Washer, 1 Spacing Washer)
- Detailed Owners Manual
- 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty for detectors purchased on or after January 1, 2013. Units purchased prior to this date are covered by a 2 Year Parts and Labor Warranty. All warranty service is completed in the USA